Treat teeth with T-SCAN
DENTISTRY TREATMENT WITH DIAGNOSTICS T-SCAN
Today, each patient has a unique opportunity to treat teeth in the therapeutic dentistry of the ESC, using the technology of computer diagnostics, which allows you to correctly distribute the chewing load, as well as determine the ideal contact of the teeth on the upper and lower jaw. The computer system for the detection and analysis of premature dental contacts T-Scan has no analogues in the world.
Improper distribution of chewing load and premature contact of teeth on the upper and lower jaw can lead to undesirable consequences:
- pathological abrasion of teeth;
- early tooth loss;
- deformations and inflammatory diseases of the temporomandibular joint;
- chips on crowns made of cermet, zirconium oxide and other types of orthopedic structures;
- a significant reduction in the life of various dental structures and, as a result, orthopedic dentistry;
- shortening the life of prostheses on implants.
A person is able to feel premature dental contact at 9 microns (hair thickness). That is why the use of articulation paper to determine dental contact is an inaccurate technique.
The use of a special computer program allows you to analyze the situation in the patient's oral cavity for several very important positions:
- the degree of distribution of chewing load on the upper and lower jaw;
- detection of premature contact between antagonist teeth;
- the accuracy of the masticatory muscles;
- closing time of the dentition;
- pathological movements of the dentition.
Using the T-Scan is completely painless. The patient bites an individual sensor plate. Data is immediately displayed in the form of a special diagram in a computer program. The procedure for closing the dentition, as well as their movement and the functioning of the chewing muscles is saved in the form of a video so that the specialist can identify and eliminate occlusion pathology with an accuracy of 0.001 sec and 0.1 mm.
T-Scan allows you to identify premature contacts, as well as to identify teeth that are not involved in the distribution of chewing load. Chips of ceramics occur mainly due to inadequate chewing load in a certain area of the dentition. Due to the highest accuracy in determining all parameters of occlusal contacts, we can talk about improving the processes of osseointegration of implants and the durability of restorations on these structures, which our dentistry offers at fairly reasonable prices.
It is also necessary to remember that the use of T-Scan is possible as well as a preventive method for early detection of improper distribution of chewing load.