Today all patients who ask themselves "Where could I have my teeth treated?" have a unique opportunity to take an advantage of the computer diagnostics technology allowing distributing masticatory load correctly and determining ideal teeth contact of the upper and lower jaw. T-Scan computer system for the determination and analysis of teeth interference has no comparable counterparts in the world.
Modern teeth treatment with T-Scan diagnostics. Incorrect distribution of masticatory load and upper and lower jaw teeth interference can lead to the following undesirable effects:
- pathological tooth abrasion;
- premature tooth loss;
- deformation and inflammatory conditions of the temporo-mandibular joint;
- chipping of PFM dental crowns, zirconium oxide dental crowns and other kinds of dental protheses;
- significant reduction of effective life of various dental protheses;
- сimplant denture effective life reduction.
A person can feel 9 micron teeth interference (hair's-breadth). This is precisely why use of the articulating paper to determine teeth contacts is an inaccurate method.
A special computer program allows analysing the situation in the patient's mouth cavity for several very important positions:
- upper and lower jaw masticatory load distribution degree;
- determination of antagonistic teeth interference;
- chewing muscles operating accuracy;
- occlusal contact time;
- pathological movements of the dental aches.
The use of T-Scan device is absolutely painless. The patient occludes an individual sensor plate. The data are immediately displayed as a special diagram in the computer program. The process of occlusal contact and movements of the dental aches as well as chewing muscles work are stored as a video record so that the specialist could determine and dispose the occlusion pathology within the accuracy of 0.001 sec and 0.1 mm.
T-Scan allows determining teeth interference and detecting the teeth taking no part in the masticatory load distribution. Ceramic chipping occurs basically due to inadequate masticatory load in a certain part of the dental ache. By virtue of split-hair accuracy of determining all the occlusion contact parameters we can talk about improving implant osseointegration processes and the restoration lifetime of these protheses.
It is also necessary to remember that T-Scan usage is also possible as a preventive method for the early determination of incorrect masticatory load distribution.
A good variant - where to have one's teeth treated!